Sonntag, 3. November 2013

Complete How to speedpaint an Imperial Bastion Video Tutorial

As this goes direct to our tutorial archive, I thought it would  be good to have all parts in one post.
Easier to find I'd guess.

The subject was how to paint a terrain piece, really quick but still high gaming standard.
I spent 4 hours on painting the bastion and two more buildings and documented everything for you.
You'll need and airbrush and oil colors to try the shown techniques yourself.


This was my first attempt on filming my work and editing video material, so it won't be the best around, but I think it explains the work and that's its purpose. I speeded the video material up a bit, so you don't have to watch 4 hours. Everything from start to end is shown.







I hope you'll enjoy watching and trying this out. Please feel free to give me some feedback!

To close this post, I'd like to show you a group shot of all the buildings that were done during this painting session.


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen